Snowycraft
Snowycraft
Snowycraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowycraft

Snowycraft's Minecraft Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Snowycraft's Ip: 97.97.160.8:25565
https://www.facebook.com/Snowycraft

Share | 

SnowyCraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:43 am

Is updated and fixed.
Now running 1.2.3

@Sliv "snowy craft died ages ago because drew er i mean the storm murdered er destroyed the files" That really hurt and was way uncalled for!

You truly have no clue all the time ive put into this server and have never gotten anything in return. Ive wasted over 2,500 hours on this server for little punks that do not appreciate what i do. I suffer daily for you guys from my pc running slow from hosting the server. I live a very busy life with 10 classes, a job, a race team, endless chores i can keep naming things i have to do daily and every free chance i get i do what i can to make the server better.

Ive honestly been thinking of either shutting down the server for another 2 months (hows that sound div,dzh?) or to ban half of you all and get new members who wont complain 24/7 and that will actually appreciate all that i do for them whether they know i am or not.

- Your Host, Andrew
Back to top Go down
https://snowycraft.board-directory.net
AdamHH11

AdamHH11

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Sliv is just a dick... don't worry about him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sliv

sliv

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm

(i typed a speech but then i pressed something by accident and not going to spent an extra 2 hours typing it out again so I'm going to give the end)

if your annoyed at what I posted there is no need to ban other players or shut down the sever(unless it helps you get your life balanced) if your going to ban anyone i take Full responsibility for everyone's Bad actions, comments, treatment towards others and yourself. punishment is how you fell fit. I will accept the ban/jail/or what ever it is with little retaliation.
No point banning everyone for a comment i posted.

if this is my last post then i have to say
its been fun, one of the best severs i played in along time... something new everyday keeps you on your edge...

"the candles burn in a dark room. as one candle's flame extinguish a brand new one is set to be lit the flame extinguish on the original candle in a dark room awaiting to be relighted by a new soul"
-sliv
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Banning people was not due to your comment, it would be do to everyone being arrogant and expectant.

I was just saying that you and everyone else do not appreciate what i do and think its always my fault when something goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
sparkyman215

sparkyman215

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Are you kidding? I know what it takes to run a server 24/7, and it not only kills my computer, it kills me too. I come on and everyone is asking for stuff and annoying me and my friends (admins). I just couldn't do it. I congratulate you for being able to and handling everyone (chilidawg jk) for that long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/drewnovak/photography
sliv

sliv

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 pm

well that's arguable drew.

Oscar was blamed for something when he was oped
dark is blamed allot
dzh was blamed for a few things not so long ago
jay was blamed at one point

and you there are people who tired to create a sever while after-snowy one was up.
the repect thing from what i hear its mostly positive the only time whens its bad is when you demote everyone or ban everyone is normally when you lose it, like other sever hosts. anyway More on topic is you get more respect than most hosts do, that isn't kissing your ass to get a higher rank. The sever lives because of friends who laugh bitch and f@ck some shit up. its really how it is. we survive because we learn from are f ups and thrive because were friends
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm

i have not banned anyone. and i have demoted for more than one reason. first dzh says to, second everyone feels they deserve a previous rank. People where made a higher rank that i do not know of when i handed server over. It did not work out i had to reset everything so i reset them as well. Right now we have about 15-20 regulars. That means that if i made everyone what they wanted again we would have 5-7builders and the rest mods and admins.

I dont need any mods, admins. Those ranks are not for the commands it is for the position of helping aid the server, the commands come with it. But everyone wants the ranks for the commands they get and the added freedom. Not how it works nor how it will be. From now on the people who get a higher rank are people i decide when i need them due to high volume of members. Which i have a plan to get more and it will be soon. I just want to get everything all done and setup before i bring in a truckload of ppl.
Back to top Go down

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 pm

So, are you saying that SuperBuilders do not deserve their rank? So, are you saying that after resetting the server, you reset the peoples' talents, qualities, and personalities? If you want to demote someone, do not demote people who are/were SuperBuilders, because you can't just take away their skills, if that's how you think, then I think you're stupid. SuperBuilders are actually entitled to their positions.
Back to top Go down
LR0

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 pm

52 whoever you may be. Deal with it, shut up, and live on in your nice secluded life on snowy craft :3
Back to top Go down

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Are you supporting something that is obviously unjust? I'm not a SuperBuilder, but you can't just take away their imagination.
Back to top Go down
LR0

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 pm

I was op I've been playing on this server for at least a year. I to did complain BUT it did nothing and WILL do nothing plus it has been a while since this happened so can the complaining please stop.
Back to top Go down

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 pm

So, you just gave up?
Back to top Go down
LR0

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Yup. Its not that bad.
Back to top Go down

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Then you fail at life.
Back to top Go down
LR0

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

You don't say?
Back to top Go down

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:12 am

I do say.
Back to top Go down
AdamHH11

AdamHH11

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 pm

I cat say. I'm having fun as a builder :3
Back to top Go down
sparkyman215

sparkyman215

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:12 pm

What's up with SnowyCraft? I just login and get fall into the void. Endlessly. Sad
Is it just me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/drewnovak/photography
AdamHH11

AdamHH11

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:34 pm

No it's not just you. The server has been doing that for a couple days but today is the worst.
Back to top Go down
sliv

sliv

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 am

first lr0 you and oscar did fail at being ops Deal with it!

second why the hell would you put your name to 52. I think i heard that from a some you tube vid that is a certain position....

rank rest means demotion of all even super builders in a matter of fact super builders should have less staff commands and more building command, possible a choice of taking mod of super builder?

drew,
what about the previous ranks when you had sever control before the storm last i checked it was 3 ops 2 admins and 3 mods others builders and guest and since we have a growing population again. it may be best to prompt the someone who knows what they are doing. You may need to ask dzh and div to arrange a meeting on the rank thing. there was only a few that think they should have been that rank. though there were a few that deserved the rank and earned it.

personal I don't care about being a mod I'm more concerned about people who got the rank by earning it. Its actually helping me being build, I'm getting back into using limited resources to get a job done. And with the annoying plot thing I'm working a 3 block farm, a mine and building a house. having creative may only help me fly but hey screw it I'm doing it the old fashion way. with out commands. Nor am i showing off. though if i'm going to decorate peoples houses because they can't do it them selves they are going to have to supplie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:12 pm

52 is afraid he will be banned thats why he doesnt put his name. He is a perfect example of what im talking about. Also i do not, did not reset anyones personalities or skills. I just limited their supplies. Ive been thinking it over and when we find a builder that has created something worthy then i will promote them. BUT! im not going to say what is worthy nor will i promo anyone who asks what is or is not.

The plots are for a reason and when the city is too full we will allow expand borders and allow another plot. And if you ask and have a good reason you can have another plot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 pm

In addition 52 whoever you are, if you dont like it then leave we would be better off without someone with an attitude like that.

Also i will talk with div/dzh about the ranks later, but for now the 3 of us can handle the few builders we have.
Back to top Go down

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Yeah, you took away their buildings, but they were there once. So they should keep their rank, if I am a perfect example of what you're talking about, then you are talking about something quite perfect.
Back to top Go down
AdamHH11

AdamHH11

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm

So instead of asking if a building is worthy, you would just say, " My building is worthy, promote me"? XD
Back to top Go down
counted

counted

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:07 pm

this is a stupid fight,
drew, you run the server just fine.
I see no problem in demoting some people when the server is so small,
i do suggest you give every builder the right to promote guests to builders, seeing how admins/moderators hand builder out to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SnowyCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowyCraft   SnowyCraft Empty

Back to top Go down

SnowyCraft

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowycraft :: General Chat and News-